People love getting their information in small, bite-sized chunks. Fortunately, this week’s Talking Small Biz Weekly Roundup includes a bunch of tasty bits of information that any entrepreneur will surely enjoy.
- 5 Best Reasons to Be an Entrepreneur – Those that are small business owners know why they do what they do, but for those that are considering becoming entrepreneurs, here are 5 great reasons to do it already.
- 7 Traits of Incredibly Successful Entrepreneurs – Everyone can be an entrepreneur, but not everyone should be. A small business owner needs to have certain traits, including the seven outlined in this article.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Patents, Trademarks and Copyright – A small business needs to protect their intellectual property. Here is a primer on how to do that.
- 10 Elements of Great Company Culture – I certainly have worked for plenty of companies that have had crappy company cultures, and it was horrible. Make sure your small business embraces their employees, instead of making them feel insignificant.
- 5 Success Tips from Award-Winning Entrepreneurs – You too can be an award-winning small business owner if you follow these tips. OK, maybe not, but they still won’t hurt your quest to be the best entrepreneur you can be.
- You Can be an Entrepreneur, Just Find Your Context – If you are having problems starting out down the entrepreneurial path, you might just need to find your context. No, really!
- So You Think Your Customers Trust You? 5 Reasons To Think Again – Most small business owners think that they are the cat’s meow in the eyes of their customers. Many of these small business owners are wrong.